Sunday 9 August 2015

Notting Hill Nostalgia









                   Outfit Details : Cropped flowing pants I Off shoulder top I ASOS suede Brogues I H&M sun glasses I Aldo Bag I    


Can we just talk about how gorgeous The Churchill Arms pub is please, for sure its a danger zone for people with high levels of hay-fever but apart from that its blooming! (pardon the pun). Just one of the many reasons I adore Notting Hill, as most do, stunning in all its technicolour throughout every season without fail. 

For this season of summer, well what's left of it I have been in deep though about trousers...jeans to be specific, I don't know when everyone collectively decided that blue denim went well with everything,then again for the most part they do which made them seem like a safe option to me.So obviously seeing as I was in a daring mood (after cutting my hair haha) when I passed these GLORIOUS CROPPED FLOWING PANTS !!! ( sense my excitement? ) on my daily visit to Zara I was drawn like a moth to a flame, I wanted all the variations of colours they had in that style. Fortunately I was brought back down to earth when I thought of how broke I would be and decided to go for the dark bottle green number, suited for all the seasons to come. They should of came with a label saying, ' DISCLAIMER: will set off nostalgia' because I was left standing there in the changing room thinking of my late nan and how much I looked so like her, my nan hands down was one of the most stylish women I knew. So this ones dedicated to my nan, plus she had what you would call green fingers (Natural ability in growing plantsso she would of been in awe over that flowery pub.   


And for the most part the whole of Notting Hill, in fact here are more pictures of what I would say was surely an interesting day down Portobello Road, because one,who knew you didn't need to go to Disneyland to see Alice in Wonderland? and two, could ever find affordable non mass produced looking flower wreathes.
















I Photographer : Anna-Marie Fernandes + Myself  I Editor: Myself I




No comments:

Post a Comment