Friday 21 August 2015

Mermaids Are Real








                                                                 I Photographer - Jerome Lister I Editor - Myself I
                         OOTD I Mermaids Are Real T-shirt I Pull & Bear Denim Skirt I Zara Belt (mums) I ASOS Black Brogues 

                                                                 

 Popped my head out of the window this morning and I swear I felt a drop of sweat run down my face from the heat. So I decided to keep things easy going seeing as I was just heading out to run some errands with mummzie. As for my hair this is 5 day hair..but I don't think anyone noticed, I kinda like the hobo vibes it was giving off haha.  

Oh! for those who struggle with belts that are too long a handy tip I learnt..somewhere I cant remember.. is to just tie it into a knot. Instead of accidentally injuring yourself with a pair of scissors that you're using to poke a hole through with ( guilty! ). Really It's my fault reaching for the nearest belt that ended up being my mums, she's 2 sizes bigger than me but somehow it made my outfit look more interesting now that's what you call a happy accident!.  

Anyway's TGIF WHOOP WHOOP! enjoy your weekend guys x.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment