Sunday 30 August 2015

Flares & Barefoot Bliss










                                                                I Photographer - Jerome Lister I Editor - Myself I

                                                      I 2nd Hand Prada jumper - Zara Flared Jeans - Mums Belt - Ecote Fedora I 



8 quid for a pair of glorious flared jeans…ummmm thank you Zara sale. Before my path crossed these lovelies I can’t even begin to say how long I've been looking for a pair of flares that won’t injure my pockets. It was one of those go to every store, compare quality and pricing of each one, as well as imagining if this or that pair would go well with multiple outfits, gotta get your money’s worth here (especially us students).Luckily these translate into alot of other outfits they are kind of semi high waisted, extremely flattering on the booty department but most importantly suuuuuper comfy because of that little bit of stretch they have in them. Long story short I LOVE EM! And dare I say so would Jane Birkin!



No comments:

Post a Comment