Friday 4 September 2015

Exploring Prague






This post is long overdue, partly because I had 400+ images to edit but its here now WOOHOO! I’m still mind boggled as to how my venture to Prague with my two best friends came about, it still kind of feels surreal to look over all these pictures and process the fact that we actually did it. We have been planning to go holiday together since forever but it was set in stone sometime early February, in my room at night looking over cheap flights discussing a range of countries we could visit but in the end we set our sights on the Bohemian capital of Czech Republic, Prague. This trip was 100% about BALLING ON A BUDGET, because let me tell you we did a lot with a little.

Prague is such a beautiful city full of life and the architecture was stuff made of fairy tales along with the extraordinary views at every corner or in this case every hill. There where A LOT of hills so bring comfy shoes. But overall the trek up the hills and steep streets were so worth it in the end because there was always something gorgeously bohemian awaiting you. The mode of transport was especially exciting, as a fellow Londoner I’m so used to hopping onto a big red bus but in Prague there are trams! Which I have always wanted to ride, although a bit compact and hot but I embraced the experience. Food wise all imma say is 50p hotdogs! AMAZING! They had a system where instead of slicing the bun they stuck a metal skewer into the middle of the bun which heats it from the inside out, that metal skewer then leaves a perfect mould in the bun where the hotdog can be placed. The benefit of this you ask well none of the sauces can fall out onto that nice white crisp shirt you’re wearing and hella tasty. Anyways enough about hotdogs onto gelato haha if you ever go Prague I recommend visiting Angelato, going there after a long day of climbing hills was our ritual. They have some pretty amazing gelato flavour combinations I’d say a close first to my favourite Amorino, the most wonderfully weird flavour I had was olive oil and basil gelato.

All in all there is absolutely nothing more revitalizing for the soul than venturing with your best friends and stuffing your faces with lots of hotdogs worth 50p, staying up till the crack of dawn discussing life and laughing so hard that you pee.  

































1 comment: