Tuesday 7 April 2015

Back Babes !

                                                                                                                 
                                                                         I Photography - ohh-lene I

I Have Returned! for now haha. These past couple of months have been pretty much jam packed with preparation for my final year of A-Levels and a pile of course work. So lemme catch you up, I've been working on this project for about 2 months now called ' SOS ' - stands for Sense of Style and Self. Do you see my play on words haha SOS usually stands for Save Our Souls and the same principle applies, its a place where you, aka your soul can come and hopefully be inspired from unique individuals. Also new skin loving DIY's, Ventures and much more to come. Here is a sneaky preview of a Unique person from my 'SOS- Brick Lane series'. 



                                                   I Photography - Georgia Davey I

No comments:

Post a Comment