Saturday 14 February 2015

Cap That


                                                           I Photographer - Yvonne Gyam I

Cap + Jacket - Pull & Bear I Jeans - Gap (second hand) Brogues - ASOS I Turtle Neck - Second Hand 

I know I'm not the only curly haired girl who has struggled to find any kind of hat that will manage to fit that mane of ours without sacrificing the circulation of our heads blood flow!.I truly believe that the item must fit you and not the other way round, so luckily I found this gorgeous deep maroon coloured cap ..yes a cap that doesn't make me look like side show bob when worn haha. 

And because its still chilly here in London I decided to wear a black turtle neck which to me is a great excuse for not needing to wearing a scarf (sorry mum <3). Along with this super warm wind breaker jacket , which does exactly what it says on the tin and a pair of comfy fitted jeans.Ending with a pair  of black brogues which i adore, so much so I bought a matching pair in a different colour which you will probably be seeing soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment